We are happy to welcome new members of all standards, our fees are very reasonable as follows:
- Adults – £140 per annum (giving members access to club facilities most weeks, every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday evening from 7 till 11pm).
- Juniors (under the age of 18) – £70 per annum (also with the above access to the club).
- Visitors – £5 per evening. Payable to a committee member.
Ordinary Membership is open to anyone accepting and abiding by the Club Rules, and paying the appropriate subscription. An Ordinary Member shall enjoy the full facilities and privileges of the Club for each year for which an appropriate subscription has been paid.
Honorary Membership and Honorary Life Membership
Honorary Membership may be conferred at a General Meeting. An Honorary Member shall, subject to acceptance of the Club Rules, enjoy the full facilities and privileges of the Club for one year from the date of election.
Honorary Life Membership may be conferred at a General Meeting. An Honorary Life Member shall, subject to acceptance of the Club Rules, enjoy the full facilities and privileges of the Club for life from the date of election.
A Member of Rosehill Table Tennis Club is entitled to:
- use the premises, facilities and equipment belonging to the Club at The Rosehill Pavilion on all available evenings;
- purchase a Club shirt;
- play in Club Competitions;
- attend and vote at General Meetings, and receive notification for such Meetings, and their minutes;
- receive a list of Members and of Officers and Committee members;
- receive a copy of the Constitution;
- receive a copy of the Club Rules;
- receive any occasional information such as Newsletters;
- receive a copy of this document.
And is eligible to:
- represent the Club in Leagues and Competitions;
- hold Club Office;
- serve on the Committee.
- A kitchen is available for making drinks. Tea, coffee and sugar are supplied by the club. Please inform a member of the committee before the tea, coffee or sugar is exhausted.
- Toilet and shower facilities.