All members will be expected to help with putting up and taking down tables and equipment. This should be done in a safe manner. If you are unsure how this is done, please ask a committee member.
- At all times when people are practicing or playing games, the rule is:
- A short knock up followed by 5 games – OR 20 minutes practice time.
- After that, if ANYONE is waiting to play, it is their turn on that table.
- Anyone asked to play should not, in general, refuse to play.
- The rules are framed to give everyone a fair chance of games or practice and to promote a good club spirit.
It is customary to entertain your opponents; the Club will supply tea, coffee and cups. Please make sure you wash up all dirty crockery etc.